Saturday 26 February 2011

Review: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Wipes


This is a review on the neutrogena visably clear rapid clear wipes. These wipes claim to reduce spots in 8hours, which is one of the reasons I bought these wipes. They claim to reduce redness, swelling, spot size in 8hours or less, so you can tell why I was drawn to the product!The wipes are just like any normal make up wipe (but don't use them as make up wipes, they are definitely not for that purpose). They just look like make up wipes, which you wipe all over your face and voila! Very very easy to use.I like this produce ALOT! It lives up to the claim that it gets rid of spots in 8hours. Usually if i feel like I'm going to break out, i will use one wipe before i go to bed and wake up with visably clearer skin. I don't know how they do it, its amazing!!The wipes themselves have a very strong smell, and you can tell when you use them on your face they are very strong, so perhaps not for the most sensitive skin types, however my skin is fairly sensitive and I did not have any reactions. When you use them and look at the wipe after, you see all the dirt and grime come off on the wipe, its amazing!One thing I can fault the product on is the packaging. As soon as i opened the pack it split and does not seal up properly which is kinda annoying because its causing the wipes to dry out. Also you only get 25 wipes, and if i remember correctly they were not cheap, so you couldn't use them every day or you would go bankrupt!Final Thoughts: I love these wipes, i definitely feel like they wipe dirt and make up off my face from really deep into my pores, and really do reduce spots in 8hours. As i said though, on the back of the product it recommends using day and night, i would only use them when you have a breakout though, since they are quite expensive and you only get 25 in a pack.9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment