Saturday 26 February 2011

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Daily Wash


This is a review on the Neutrogena Deep Clean Daily Wash. Its a bit of a boring product really, but a staple skin product in my books. The product promises to cleanse deep into pores without overdrying for fresh skin. It is for all skin types and is oil free.The product itself is like a gel, that you use on your face with water and it turns into a foam. I use this product when I'm in a rush, its always next to my sink for those days when i'm in a super hurry and not giving a crap about what i wash my face with. It just basically cleans your face and thats all its gonna do. When i went through a major breakout, it did not prevent that, or help clear it up. It just washes your face!Its meant for all skin types, and in the winter i did feel a slight tightness on some areas of my face. I definitely feel that if you have dry skin, or oily skin you should get a product suited for that type of skin, while this one is for all skin types I don't believe that. I feel it can only really be for normal skin types as I am a big believer of shopping for your skin type!The smell is rather pleasant, but in my opinion the packaging looks a bit cheap. You decide! ;)Also one thing that reallly annoys the hell outta me about this product is the nozzle, it faces the opposite way! Just my ocd i think, i dont know if that would annoy others?
Final Thoughts:I think the product is a standard skincare product, its something good to have for if you run out, or are in a hurry and it definitely cleans your skin if thats all you want out of it. It was fairly cheap, if i recall i got mine for £1.99 and its lasted me about 8months for 200ML so its pretty good value. It just doesn't do much else other than clean!

Final Rating:8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment